If your like us, you're always looking for new ways to spice up your chicken preps. The very talented Babbling Brooke put together this Garlic Basil recipe for MPS to solve that very problem. The best part, it will be ready in 20 mins or less.
Protein Recipe: Garlic Basil Chicken
Total Prep + Cook Time: 20 minutes
Ingredients for 5 Servings:
- 2 lbs chicken breast
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh basil for garnish
- Preheat your pan to high and add olive oil. Season your chicken breasts on both sides with salt, pepper, and dried basil.
- Once pan is hot, cook chicken breasts until browned on both sides. About 5 minutes total.
- Reduce the heat to low, cover, and cook for about 10 more minutes until cooked through.
- Either slice or leave whole. Garnish with basil upon serving.
Approximate Macros for 1 of 5 Servings:
- 146 Calories
- 22g Protein
- 1.5g Carbohydrates
- 5.3g Fat
Let us know what you think in the comments section, and tag us at #mealprepsociety on instagram and facebook with your preps!
More on MealPrepSociety.com: