These “Sweet Potato Cashew Butter Pancakes" by @sara.haven are a delicious and healthy breakfast creation. To make them meal-prep friendly, simply freeze them in containers or plastic bags, then reheat throughout the week :)
- Note: you can double or triple the ingredients if you want to make enough for the whole week.
Sweet Potato Cashew Butter Pancakes
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tbsp. nut butter (I used cashew butter)
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 egg white, beaten stiff (optional, but makes the pancakes fluffy)
- ½ tbsp. @parkersrealmaple maple syrup (or honey)
- 2-3 tbsp cooked sweet potato, mashed (you can also use banana)
- ¼ cup almond milk
- Combine dry ingredients (coconut flour and baking soda) in a small bowl.
- In separate bowl, stir nut butter, eggs, maple syrup (or honey), and sweet potato. Slowly stir in almond milk.
- Add dry ingredients (coconut flour + baking soda) into wet bowl (Nut butter, eggs, etc), stir until well combined, then let batter sit for a couple minutes.
- Pour batter into greased non-stick pan on medium in ~2-3 inch circles
- Cook each side until golden-brown
- Enjoy or freeze for later!
Also as shown in the photo: pair your pancakes with sautéed spinach + parmesan, campari tomatoes, avocado, and a crispy fried egg
Checkout Sara's Instagram account for much more meal prep inspiration
More on MealPrepSociety.com: