A mouth-watering, must-try chicken dish from @banoon_01
- Roasted potato wedges
- marinated chicken souvlaki
- roasted green beans
- garlic roasted tomatoes
- olives and arugula
- tatziki sauce on the side (not shown).
- Marinate the chicken chunks in olive oil, lemon juice, fresh and dry oregano, pepper, and Greek seasoning and then grilled them until ready to serve.
- Roast the cherry tomatoes in olive oil, salt and pepper, garlic, and fresh oregano.
- Roast the green beans that are wrapped in foil separately until they are cooked.
- Combine the two (removing the garlic chunks) and continued toasting.
- Finally, add balsamic vinegar and olives for a few more minutes. Stir in a whole container of arugula and let it wilt.
More on MealPrepSociety.com: